Thursday, August 21, 2008

Introduction

Welcome to our blog! After seeing the cool blog my sister-in-law started I decided to shamelessly steal her idea and start a blog for our family. Many of our family members live far away and this will good way to keep people involved in our lives. I'm new to the blogosphere so it may take me some time to add the bells and whistles - but don't worry, they will come.


Today is Lauren's 21-month birthday. I can't believe how quickly the time has flown. I find myself getting teary-eyed when I think about the litte girl she is becoming. Sappy but true.


Tonight after dinner we had a minor incident. The big toe on Lauren's right foot got caught underneath a door and the nail was pulled way back. There was some blood with a few minutes of tears and crying. Joe put a Dora band-aid on the toe with neosporin hoping to make it better. However, Lauren does not like having the band-aid on her toe and kept trying to take it off. We sidetracked her by giving her ice cream. She was gimping around the living room a little bit before she went to bed. It was so cute watching her pamper her foot. Anyway, she went down to bed pretty easy tonight - probably because she was worn out from the toe drama. I know I'm worn out from the toe drama so I am going to wind down now too.

No comments: